- among Q'eqchi' a.k.a. Kawa Mek, Miguelo -
- was born in 1971 in the city of Århus, Denmark
- grew up in the dark Northern Jutland in a home with two pianos
- is now living in Århus and sometimes in Guatemala
- speaks Danish, English, Spanish and a little bit Q'eqchi'
- also reads a bit of German, French, Latin and ancient Greek
- is a student at the Department of the Science of Religion at Århus University
- is the European representative of the Hermandad Educativa Spanish Schools
- is an active member of the Danish Central America Committee
- and of the Project Counselling Service (Projektrådgivningen) in Århus
Your commentaries about the content on this webpage are welcome.
Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit about what I like, from my reviews at Amazon.com
My DVD-collection as listed by IMDb (login needed)
My wishlist at Amazon.com
My wishlist at Amazon.co.uk
My social bookmarks can be found here: Del.icio.us
I keep a weblog from Guatemala about my thoughts and experiences in that country and other parts of the world.
You can read more about my family at lakjer.dk
Opdateret d. 29.12.2005