Some really useful information
(The humor below has been forwarded on the Internet for some time.
If you haven't read it before, prepare yourself for good time. EM)
Things you should know before using this product:
1. On Tesco's Tirimisu Dessert: Do not turn upside down
(Printed on the bottom of the box)
2. On Marks & Spenser Bred Pudding: Product will be hot after heating
3. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body
4. On Boots children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery
5. On Nytol (a sleep aid): Warning: may cause drowsiness
6. On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children
7. On a string of Chinese made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only
8. On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use
9. On Sainsbury's Peanuts: Warning: contains nuts
10. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
11. On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands
12. On a packet of Sunmaid Raisins: Why not try tossing over your favourite
More Useful Information
On a Sears hairdryer: ”Do not use while sleeping.”
On a bag of Fritos: ”You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap: ”Directions: Use like regular soap.”
On some Swann frozen dinners: ”Serving suggestion: Defrost.”
On a child’s Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.”
On a Swedish chain saw: ”Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.”